Thursday 30 June 2011

Ideas of Living

“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard

I feel like Botswana has already changed something within me; I have begun looking at the world in a new light. I take things slower, taking everything in, savouring ever moment that I have in this beautiful place. Sitting in the office after finishing our workshop, I looked over at Thomas and we shared a smile. "I am just so happy, all the time".  

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to hear you savour life, each and every moment of it. We only get one of them so we might as well go for it, and you're doing just that. Proud Mama Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle I have read your blogs and a HUGE smile on my face the entire time is what I am sharing with you! I am so jealous right now you have absolutely no idea how much - this has always been a lifelong dream of mine I am so proud and amazed and excited for you I absolutely love your blogs. They almost make me feel as if I am right there with you. It is an honour to have been a part of your life and wish you only safe travels and happy adventures. This particular Blog sums you up for all that you are, a pretty awesome person ~ cheers ~ deb ~

    ReplyDelete