Monday 8 August 2011

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall: BOTSified

If you don't know what the original sounds like scroll down and watch the epic music video!
I know that not all of it rhymes or works out perfectly but I think it turned out pretty good and it definitely is BOTSified to the best of my ability!

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall: BOTSified

I turn the iPod up, I got my headphones on
I shut the camp outside, until the sun comes up
Maybe the stars are bright, maybe the clouds are gone
I feel my smile keep spreading til my cheeks feel wrong

And the baboons they roar, the baboons all night
Until Thomas fears, fears for his own life 
I turn the other way
I keep my faith this time
And Bots it is all mine

I pull the tent zip down, I get my hikers on
From across the Salt Pans comes a glowing sun
Can'[t wait to walk so far that a pure silence drops
I'd rather be at Khama than a desk job

Trying to find the chief, the chief of Bobonong
Trying to keep the peace, Delta knows few wrongs I
Have my home of Ghetto, and my new Nam stamp
The places in my heart

As we roam oh this land I swear we, become blissfully free
Trusting that there's a plan
As we learn more, every moment is a magnitude
And every tear's a waterfall
Is a waterfall
Oh
Is a waterfall
Oh oh oh
Is a is a waterfall
Every tear
Is a waterfall
Oh oh oh

So you can drag, drag me back
But Bots still has my soul

Oh 
It was a wa wa wa wa waterfall
A wa wa wa wa waterfall

Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall

2 comments:

  1. love that new version of the song.
    love that i stayed up wayyy beyond late to finish reading all this.
    love that your life is so damn cool.
    :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this article you will learn how to open a halfway house in the United States. This article will explore issues related to licensure, permits, zoning variances, demographics, costs, proper credentials and/or degree. The NIMBY Syndrome, The ADA, Fair Housing Acts Amendment, halfway house rules, accessing benefits, and so much more. sleep sounds

    ReplyDelete